Wednesday, December 24, 2008


The Whole Gang young and Old!


The sheep and the Angel



Oh look at the baby

Young Mary & OLD Joesph



Mary


Joesph explaining to the wise man


What a cutie!!


Oh, Gracie


What a smile


Are We Done YET???? I'm BORED!!


Christmas Eve Festivities


Leave it to the Biesinger's to put together an impromptu, last minute get together. It was quite the event. What would Christmas be with out some arguing between Grandma & Grandpa, everyone (but me) late by at least 30 minutes, the yummy potatoes without the potatoes and and three bags of cheese, the nativity scene done with 4 kids, 1 reluctant teenager, and two oldies but goodies, the done deaf singing of Silent Night which we Biesinger's now know should be sung silently. The awesome hot orange cider, the hot chocolate machine a brewing, yummy ham, the beautifully decorated Christmas tree. The family unity that seems to be more abundant on Christmas eve as we gather as friends and family to celebrate the birth of the Savior and look upon the many blessings in our lives.

As hectic as our lives become the closer it comes to Christmas, I love this time of year. I love being with family, building those memories that will be remembered for years to come, the feelings of love and appreciation, the old traditions and the starting of new ones. Christmas is a lovely time of year, it is a time for pondering and giving thanks for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. I want my friends and family to know how much I love them and how thankful I am to have such great parents, siblings, friends and others that I hold dear to my heart. This year has been full of ups and downs, without such great support I do not know how I would have made as far as I have. My journey in life has been made easier because of the great people in my life. I love you all!!

Merry Christmas !!!

12 comments:

Terri said...

Glad you were here to take such cute pictures! Even though we didn't last out long enough to play games---it was a very pleasant evening. Thanks to Kenna and all her managing of events and your recording of those events. Love and Merry Christmas to you all. Mom and Dad

Sydney said...

Thanks Mom and Dad, it was a fabulous evening, thanks for making Christmas not so lonely. Love tons!!

Stacy said...

Looks like alot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Love you and miss you.

Mrs. O said...

I love your pictures, you're going to have to teach me how to use my camera.

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas presents. I hope you had a great weekend.

Mrs. O said...

Also, R would like you to take down the innkeeper picture. thx

Up in Bubbles said...

Hey those were really fun to look at. We also did the lovely nativity, but ours was very crazy and loud. WE actually did it outside in a stable. Luckly we had great weather. Wish you could have been with us for Christmas. We miss you. Call when you are free. love kel

Terri said...

I was thinking about you this morning and about all the challenging things that have filled your year. I had the best feeling come that made me sure you will fill the next year with lots of great things. You have so much to look forward to (including the hard things that will provide lots of growth opportunities). What a wonderful time to use all the talent, much of which has been tucked away for awhile, to make the world a bit better for all those you associcate with. You can make such a difference. You are a wonderful, beautiful woman filled with resolve to come alive and make strides in fulfilling your destiny (sorry for the tired word). I'm proud of your efforts to step forward, it's fun to watch you grow more sure of yourself. This is a bit of a personal message just for you so feel free to take it down after reading. I'm right there with you. Love Mom

Sydney said...

Thanks Mom, I really needed that message. You always know what to say.Thanks mom, love Syd

CWB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Modern Day Wonder Woman said...

Your are sp creative! This is the best blog I have ever seen! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!

Biesinger Fam said...

cute, time to update...

Bubbly said...

I love my picture of my smile.Oh ya this is cali.